Sunday, June 25, 2006

Hi there! It's Sunday, and a lazy one at that! We finally got some rain here in Atlanta! Last night, and again this morning....great for keeping me on the sofa, but also for the lawn and flowers! We planted more flowers yesterday. I worked for a bit first, while Amanda went to Pike's Nursery and picked a few new beauties to add to the front area of the house. So she, Kevin, and I planted them, just about the time Andy rolled in and helped with the finishing touches of pine bark mulch. What a difference that stuff makes! Looks like it should be in Better Homes and Garden...LOL. Then we planted the Granny Smith Apple tree! I really hope that survives the heat and produces lots of apples!
Ok, so that took up the whole day. I didn't finish working until 1:30, so I got a late start outside. We were starved by then! So we showered and went out to dinner. It was a great day of course. So today we are takin' it easy. We will train though. We are having a good time training lately. Workouts are good and hard. The better we eat, in terms of more calories and frequency, the greater the pump! I love training with Amanda.
We are looking forward to going to Vegas! The USA should be interesting this year. We will have so much fun, don't you think? Hans will be meeting us there, which is wonderful! We are planning to sleep as little as possible, eat as much as possible, and hit every crazy spot in town. What a perfect place to see a contest, and NOT be dieting OR competing! Well, I hope you all have a terrific Sunday! Check out my updates, and if you haven't joined yet, what are you waiting for??!

Love and blessings!

Mimi xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home