Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Hey there!

It's a couple of days later than I planned, but nonetheless, I have more to write about. Last weekend was great! We (Kevin, Andy and I) worked in the front yard and got so much accomplished! Ok, THEY did it all! I just raked a bit, and bagged some pine, leaves, weeds, etc. It was nothing compared to the
major yard "make-over" they have done so far. I'm slowly learning. Amanda will be very surprised when she sees it Sunday. I can't wait.
Kevin and Andy live next door. I have been best friends with them for awhile now. I have some incredibly wonderful people in my life who are very close to
me. They are two of them, and I love them so very much. Thanks to Kevin,
we grabbed this house as soon as it hit the market.
Anyway, they are honest, kind, trustworthy, and "real" people. A lot of fun too!
Beau stays with them and their three dogs when we are out of town. He loves it over there! Sometimes he goes to their door and will not leave the doorstep!
I think he thinks he lives there, and visits here! So funny!

I had dinner with "Bigcoach" Saturday night. He was in town for a coaching
clinic and invited me to have dinner with him. We had such a great time!
We talked about everything, ate a terrific meal, and then went for ice cream afterward. What a wonderful man! So considerate of others, with a high regard for family and community values. I was so impressed. He gave me a pullover jacket for Amanda and one for me from the high school where he coaches football and teaches, the Anniston Bulldogs. They are really nice!
Thanks Bigcoach! Love ya!

Training is going really well! I trained Delts today...a totally awesome workout
with Chip as usual. Chip is another best and closest friend of mine that I love
to train with. I always have terrific workouts with him. We have been training together , when our schedules have permitted, for the past three years. These
have been my best years by the way. I truly enjoy his training style. Always a
perfect combination of intensity, challenge, and muscle targeting, while at the same time effecting an engorged muscle at a primal level.
Chip is going on a business trip to L.A. tomorrow, so I'll be on my own until Amanda gets back on Sunday.
We will be shooting more videos! Some training, some candids...just what
most of you like! It will be fun for us as usual, with such great incentives!
Talk about inspiring! You get it on video- we get it live! Just thinking about it
fires me up!

Well, time to shower, grab a protein drink and hit the pillow.

Hope you are enjoying my updates!

Be blessed!
Love,
Mimi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home