Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hey there!

I am happy to say I am feeling muuuuch better! Remember my trip to Michigan? Well, I wound up getting sick upon returning home to Georgia.
That adorable little Tommie, my great- nephew, that i couldn't keep my lips off...? Well he gave me his flu. It would be fine if he really was better because of it, but I think not.
Believe me, we all left there with the crud. Diane, Michele, (my sisters) and my niece Brooke. She's 23. We hung out a lot while I was there. She's very sweet. Mature, which I like. She was my chauffeur.
Anyway, I made it through a workout today, so I must be getting well again.
I thought it would be good to stimulate and contract my back muscles since I have been coughing so much. As you know, the back muscles are attached to the rib cage, which houses the lungs....so it was good to work that area.
Circulation, nerve supply....PUMPING IT UP! What a great feeling!
Then I flipped the script onto my chest and worked the front! Balance, balance,
balance.
I felt badly about being sick around Amanda. She was here Friday thru Monday. Gosh, I hope she doesn't get it.
We did some shopping, which was so much fun. We bought a Futon for the guest bedroom. It will be delivered tomorrow, but the cover is being custom-
made, so it won't be here for about a week or so. Just in time for Colette's(Nelson) visit here in March. We will have such a wonderful time! The three
of us...I can't wait. Amanda will be here for Spring break for a few days, and
Colette for a long weekend. I can't wait! Thank God none of us will be dieting!
I plan to do some work on Colette...she needs some chiropractic and body work!
She is always on the go, and trains like a monster! Hang in there Sweetie!
You'll be in good hands very soon. I hope you are chillin' out for now, especially
if you want to train while you're here.
Amanda's Stairmaster will be here tomorrow as well! Lots of great things being
moved around! So this room will be finished soon!
You all should have seen how cute she was raking the front yard last weekend!
I took pictures! I was confined to working indoors due to my infermia.
We got a lot accomplished around here. Always a great feeling.

My site is doing soooo well! Thanks to all of you out there! Lots of love and appreciation from me to you.
Well, I better run. I need to make something to eat before American Idol comes on!

Hugs and kisses!

Mimi




hugs and kisses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home