Thursday, February 09, 2006

Welcome....!

Well, i finally have a website! I have to tell you, it would have never happened without Amanda. She is responsible for contacting Andy and keeping this ball rolling until the desired end result was achieved. Andy was so awesome, and obviously put a lot of time and energy into this project. His talent is really seen here! Job well done by the both of you....
thank you!
I want to encourage and welcome any feedback from you all! This is my first site, so I
want to learn as much as possible about what works and what makes a site successful.
I think I know that entails keeping everyone updated and therefore, happy.
So, keep that in mind and feel free to give me your opinions or imput about this long over due
piece of work. The timing couldn't be better though!

I hope you all enjoy!!

Mimi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home