Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hello Everybody!
How are you all doing today? I want to first thank every one of my new
members so far. My website is dong amazingly well, thanks to all of you. It is soooo
great to have such a rocket launch! I really do appreciate each and every one of you.

I was wondering if i should write in my journal like I have, directly to you, or as if I'm writing a diary. I chose to keep it direct and personable.

I have been in Ft Myers since early Monday morning. I came to spend a few days with
Amanda, before going to Michigan to see my family again. My birthday is tomorrow, the 17th, along with my niece Nikki, and her husband Tommie's little boy (Tommie as well).
It is his first birthday! Yes born on my birthday! I love it! He's soooo beautiful.
Big Tommie(Boyd), once played for the Detroit Lions, and it looks like "little Tommie"
is carrying the genetic ball now. Nikki also has a 9 year old daughtger, Alexis. She's beautiful as well.
My niece Kristen, Nikki's sister, has a son, Eric, turning 8 today, who is also an excellent natural athlete. So we are all celebrating birthays together Saturday. Dinner at Mom and Dad's, then Chuck E Cheese of course! Eric has an older brother, Michael, who is very gifted intellectually, with a heart of gold. He's 10.

So, it all sounds like fun, but i hate to leave Amanda tonight. She would go with me, however
she has to work this weekend since she has next weekend off.

Training is going very well. I love to train with Amanda when we get the chance. We are
getting to know each other's thought processes and training styles, while sharing different
exercises and techniques. Looks like a winning combination all around..;)

It's awesome to have such a driving, supportive force behind me with everything i am doing.
She always has terrific ideas, advice, and a willingness to achieve only the best in every situation. Yes, Andy created a bangin' site for me, but it is because of Amanda's initiative,
diligence, decisiveness, loyalty and determination that it is such a success thus far.
I have so much respect for this woman. I love you Baby.

Well, gotta run and grab lunch. Hungry these days!

Have a super day and be blessed!

Love,

Mimi

2 Comments:

Blogger Itai Boublil said...

Happy birthday! Enjoy your time with your family

10:21 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

My angel... I am so blessed to be able to share the rest of my life with you. I thank God everyday for bringing you into my life. I can't imagine where I'd be without you now... you are in my heart and soul every minute of the day. I am at such peace when we are together. There is just never enough time... I cannot wait until May when we can begin to wake up next to each other every day, share each others ups and downs, and continue to grow/evolve into even more spiritual people. You have completed me more than you'll ever know.

I wish I could be there with you tomorrow on your B-Day, but know every thought is with you in it. Enjoy the day and eat some cake and ICE CREAM for me!! :) And tell everyone I said hi!

I love you soooooooo much!!!

xoxo,
Amanda D-J

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home