Sunday, February 19, 2006

Brrrrrr...

Hey there!
I am still in Michigan, where it's colder than a mother-in- law's heart! (not mine of course..ha ha)
Last night it was below zero, and when my sister Diane and my niece Brooke dropped me
and my sister Michele off at Mom and Dad's (after a very late dinner) we really felt
the brutal chill to the bone while locked out of the house!

Yesterday we had a family dinner/birthday celebration for me, Tommie and Eric.
We ate some great food cooked by Mom, and then homemade chocolate cake with ice cream.
It wasn't long before we all headed to Chuck E Cheese for the final celebration of the day.
Yes, i had pizza....of course! It is very bad luck to decline pizza from The Almighty Chuck.
By the way, this day of festivities began with family photos at Glamour Shots.
It was a long day.

So I head back to Atlanta tomorrow. Looking forward to getting back to Beau (my babyboy),
the house, work and training!
And some warmer weather, ya know?

Amanda arrives Thursday, which i am so looking forward to. We have some things to do
around the house, shopping, decorating, etc. We can't wait!.
We are going to get together with dear friends Chip and Stormy this weekend. I have been best
friends with Chip for some time now, and have trained with him for about 3 years now.
He is such a wonderful person. I love him, his wife Stormy and son Matthew so much.
Stormy is a doll! So sweet. Matthew is the cutest!
So we will have a great time I'm sure. I just wish Amanda didn't have to go back to Fla.
Monday night. There's never enough time together! May can't get here soon enough.

I had such a wonderful time there last week. We went to her mom's Monday night after
training. I love spending time with her family. Mom(Denise ) is so sweet. She's a lot of fun
too. She just had knee surgery not too long ago. I worked on her knee for a while, and then
Amanda took it through some rehab also. What a team!
Stacy (Amanda's sis) and Darnell were there also. I adjusted her neck and jaw as well. She's been having headaches.
It was a cool visit as usual. Just love them all so much.

Anyway, back to Hotlanta tomorrow. I'm ready to get home.

Hope you all had a terrific weekend!

Love to all!

Mimi xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home